Employment Opportunities at First-Plymouth Church
Lead Teacher @ First-Plymouth East
First-Plymouth East is looking for a Lead Teacher to join our team. This is a part-time position in which you will be responsible for teaching K-2nd graders or 3rd-5th graders the week’s Sunday School lesson. Your required hours would be 9:00-10:30 am, or until all children have been picked up.
To succeed in this position you will need:
- a genuine interest in working with children and the ability to foster warm, responsive relationships with children and their families
- an ability to teach and a willingness to prepare (all lessons and materials will be provided)
- a positive, friendly attitude
- initiative and capacity to work with minimal supervision
- dedication and commitment to the position and children
- the ability to be flexible from week to week if needs arrive in other areas of the Children’s Ministry at East
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to Jessica Andersen-Anschutz at: email@example.com or mail to 2000 D Street, Lincoln, NE 68502.