Our Mission for Children & Youth
Feel Welcomed, Accepted & Loved
Our mission is to make your child or youth feel welcomed each time they walk through our doors! Our teachers, leaders and staff will do everything we can to personally welcome them. We know how important it is for every child & youth to feel a sense of belonging and acceptance. The church should be one place they feel safe to be themselves and so we work hard to create a place where they can grow and share their unique gifts and talents. Finally, above all else, our hope is that every child, youth and family knows they are not only loved by us, but that they are loved by God.
4:30-6:00 Open Gym/Youth Room/Study Room
4:45-6:00 Dinner in Pilgrim Hall
5:00-6:00 The Table
5:30-6:15 Children's Choirs
6:00-7:30 Child Care for Infants/Toddlers
6:15-6:40 WNL Worship in Sanctuary
6:45-7:30 Preschool Class
FP Kids Studio
7:15-8:30 Adult Choir
All About CYFM…Stay In the Know
The Herald (Sign up at bottom of page to receive by email)
Weekly Word (bulletin inserts)
Our Web Pages- We will keep our pages up-to-date with the latest information, registrations and events. Check-back often.
Constant Contact- CYFM Monthly Newsletter Email & The Herald newsletter email (in the footer at the bottom of the page)
Text Communications (see below)
Text Communication Changes
As of January 28, 2019 we will no longer use Remind texts. We hope that this change to Flocknote will be simple and more user friendly. If you have previously been part of the Remind Texts, you will not be automatically switched over; you must subscribe to Flocknote (see below).
Here are the details:
· These communications are still a free and optional service to you!
· You will only have to subscribe once; either through text, an online link or our website.
· You can choose all the groups you would like to receive communications from in one spot at one time. (No multiple code words to send)
· You can receive communication through text, email or both.
· No need to make an account, but you have that as an option to control how you receive communications and to add/remove groups as needed in the future. If you choose not to make an account and need changes made please let Deb or I know and we can help with that.
Here’s How to Subscribe to Receive Our Text/Email Communications:
1. BY TEXT: Send “FPCYFM” to 84576. You will receive a response (takes a few seconds) with a link to click to complete your subscription. Once you have completed it, you will have the option to be done or to set-up an account password (optional).
2. BY LINK: Use this link https://app.flocknote.com/FPCYFM to subscribe. You will then fill out the information and follow the process to pick your groups. Once you have completed it, you will have the option to be done or to set-up an account password (optional).
3. BY WEBSITE: Use the form below. It will take you to a new site to complete the sign-up. Once you have completed it, you will have the option to be done or to set-up an account password (optional).
A Few Notes & Hints:
· When you sign-up…
* If you only want to receive text messages do not fill in your email address.
* If you only want email do not put in your phone number.
* If you want to receive both, fill in both.
· If you are a teacher, leader or part of a group that has a lock next to it: those are closed groups so, ask to join it and we will approve the request.
As always, if you have any problems or questions with subscribing please let us know. We continue to strive to make our communications simple and effective for everyone. Please feel free to share this
information as we want to make sure all are getting the message of these changes.
Pastor Hollie & all CYFM Staff
Interested in getting involved? We'd love to have you volunteer with our Children & Youth Ministries!
For more information regarding our Children & Youth programs please contact:
Rev. Hollie Schmidt, Minister of Children, Youth & Families: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deb Comstock, CYFM Department Administrator: email@example.com
Dylan Kitchen, High School Youth Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ella Wiles, Middle School Youth Director: email@example.com
Karen Bratton, FP East Coordinator of Children's Ministry: firstname.lastname@example.org