Wednesday Night Live Summer Courtyard Series
Live Music | Dinner | Inspiring Message | Kid Activities
June 12 - July 10 - August 7
5:30-6:15pm Dinner ($3 person suggested donation)
Live Music in the Courtyard
June – The Wildwoods
July – Levi Williams Band
August – Daniel Christian Band
Message from Patrick Messer and Jim Keck
At the June 12 Courtyard Party, the Board of Christian Outreach is sponsoring a pulled pork dinner with chips and root beer floats. All donations collected will go to Nebraska Flood Relief. We are also collecting donations for Flood Relief Buckets — if you are able to donate some of the following items (bring them to the party on June 12):
· Scouring pads
· Scrub brush
· Lightweight dry cleaning towels (e.g. Handi wipes)
· One 50 oz. or two 25 oz. bottle(s) of liquid laundry detergent
· One 16-28 oz. bottle of liquid disinfectant dish soap
· One 12-16 oz. bottle of household cleaner that can be mixed with water (no spray bottles)
· One package of 48-50 clothespins
· Clothesline, two 50 ft. or one 100 ft.
· Dust masks
· Heavy-duty, waterproof dishwashing gloves (latex-free, non-surgical)
· Work gloves, cotton with leather palm or all leather
· Heavy duty or contractor type 30-45 gallon trash bags on a roll
· 6-9 oz. bottle of non-aerosol insect repellent
Bring a blanket or a lawn chair and join the fun! For all ages!
*In case of inclement weather, event will be moved indoors.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.