Adult Fellowship Groups
Social gathering for young adults to connect.
Contact Rev. Patrick Messer, firstname.lastname@example.org. Or to be added to the email list, contact email@example.com.
Church Open House
Monthly social gatherings open to all. A great way to meet others who attend First-Plymouth and First-Plymouth East!
FP Famly Group
3rd Friday | Preschool through Elementary Family Activities.
The Plymouth Pride Fellowship for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Allies seeks to promote friendship, spiritual support and service while in a loving, inclusive environment.
Contact Soni Fabry, firstname.lastname@example.org
Needles & Prayers
Mondays | September- May | 5:00-6:30pm | Calvert Parlor
Crocheters and knitters are welcome to help make prayer shawls and baby blankets for parishioners. It is a gift for our group to enjoy this offering. Contact Suzy Taylor at 402-423-2497.
Mondays | 9:00-10:00am | Chapel | $5 | Led by Jane Williams
Tuesdays | 5:30-6:30pm | Chapel | $5 | Led by Kerry Amend
Sunday Night Dinner Club
Potluck and educational program
Contact Darlene and Mike Harris, email@example.com.
Dinners, movies, and fellowship
Contact Phyllis Arth 402-417-9810.
Third Chapter Ministries
Opportunities for education, community and spiritual growth for people ages 55+. This ministry led by Pastor Jen Davidson, includes courses, dialogue groups, trips and spiritual direction. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peace & Justice Team
1st Wed of the month | 5:15pm | Room 203W
Committee nurtures a faith journey toward peace and justice. Contact Beth Peterson email@example.com
- Peace and Justice Coffee Chats
1st Sat | 9:00-10:00am | Meadowlark Coffee (17th & South)
Sustainable Living Ministry
3rd Thursday | 5:15-6:15pm
Help build awareness about caring for creation, to foster sustainable lifestyles, and to motiviate environmental stewardshipContact Nancy Shelley, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gardening Work Days Help beautify our church grounds. Sponsored by Sustainable Living Ministry. Contact Sue Guild at email@example.com
- Dish Disciples Volunteer to wash dishes on Sunday mornings and Wednesday Nights. Sponsored by Sustainable Living Ministry. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Highway 77 Clean up Contact Doug Campbell at email@example.com
- Cookies for Kids (providing healthy cookies for children on Sunday). Contact Karen Creswell, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- God's Garden Sharing of garden produce on Sunday morning. Proceeds used for sustainable projects for the church. Contact Sue Guild, email@example.com.
- Recycling/Composting Contact Lily Blase, firstname.lastname@example.org.